March 2nd, 2013 #1
Caticlan to Batangas Ship Schedule
2GO is the only ship that caters travelers direct to Batangas from Caticlan vice versa.
As of 23 April 2015, the following are the schedules of 2GO Travel from Caticlan to Batangas as well as Batangas to Caticlan:
Caticlan to Batangas
Day Day Trip ETD Night Trip ETD Monday 8:00 am (via Odiongan) no trip Tuesday 8:00 am no trip Wednesday 8:00 am no trip Thursday 8:00 am (via Odiongan) 9:00 pm Friday 8:00 am (via Odiongan) no trip Saturday 8:00 am no trip Sunday 8:00 am (via Odiongan) 9:00 pm
Batangas to Caticlan
Day Day Trip ETD Night Trip ETD Monday no trip 9:00 pm Tuesday no trip 9:00 pm (via Odiongan) Wednesday no trip 9:00 pm Thursday 10:00 am (via Odiongan) 9:00 pm Friday no trip 9:00 pm (via Odiongan) Saturday no trip 8:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am (via Odiongan) 9:00 pm
It is advisable to check in one (1) hour before the Departure. The Caticlan Jetty Port has a rule of 15 minutes cut-off time for issuing Terminal Ticket. It means even if you have a reservation ticket, but you're late your ticket is good as nothing. All you can do is to have it rescheduled or refunded.
The 0800H ETD is not always the exact time of departure. It's always between 0900H and 1000H. The reason for this is because Caticlan Jetty Port has only one (1) ramp for ship to dock. And there is another RoRo departure schedule at 0600H and arrival at around 0700H. 2GO ship expected time of docking in Caticlan port is around 0730H.
As of April 2016, the fare for Economy Accommodation is PHP 1,200 per person, inclusive of 1 meal, of 2GO from Caticlan to Batangas and vice versa.
If you have children below the age of 3, you are required to pay Php 205/child for insurance (not necessarily fare).
NOTE: If you're going to purchase your ticket with an agent, you will be charged a non-refundable agent fee between Php 170 and Php 200 on top of the boat fare. Your only best bet to avoid this fee is to purchase your ticket at 2GO office in Caticlan. Don't be misled with the 2GO office in Boracay situated along the Main Road in Sitio Manggayad because it's just a ticketing agent.
Here's a guide for those who will be bringing their private cars to Batangas via 2GO:
• It is advisable that you make prior reservations at 2GO office for your car. It's not necessary that you go there in person. It is sufficient that you contact 2GO Caticlan through telephone number (036) 288 7693. The fee is Php 8,600+ including the fare of one driver. The other companion, if there's any, shall secure a separate ticket from any 2GO ticketing office/agents.
• Make sure that you'll be at the 2GO's office/Caticlan Jetty Port before 6am (day trip) and 4pm (night trip) on the day of the voyage.
Some notes when refunding a 2GO ticket:
• You must go back to the 2GO outlet where you bought your ticket. Keep in mind that it cannot be refunded anywhere else.
• Present a valid ID that matches the name you used on the ticket.
• If, for instance, you paid for bus ticket from Cubao to Batangas, it will not be refunded. You will be given a "pass" that you can use to ride the bus, when you go to Batangas. The amount of the bus ticket is around Php 200.
• Take note that you will not get the face amount on the ticket. 2GO will deduct a penalty charge. More or less, you will be refunded a little above 50% of the face amount on your ticket.
* 2GO Shipping is a union of NN and ATS passengers brand.
For more information, you can call the 2GO Caticlan branch office at telephone number (036) 288 7693
NOTE: If you're looking for a FAST CAT schedule from Caticlan to Bulalacao and vice versa, CLICK HERE.
Last edited by BatCaveMan; April 7th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.
March 2nd, 2013 #2
2GO Travel Important Reminders
Bring and Present any Valid I.D./Certificate during boarding.
Valid IDs/Certificates accepted during boarding:
• Government-issued IDs (SSS, Driver's License, Voter's ID, GSIS, Senior Citizen, Pag-ibig, PRC)
• Birth Certificate
• Voter's Certificate
• Company I.D.
• School I.D.
• NBI Clearance
• Police Clearance
• Old Residence Certificate (Cedula)
• 0-2 years old not exceeding 100 centimeters in height.
• Bring birth certificate of the infant during the departure.
• 3-11 years old (rate will be based on the regular fare or promo fare whichever is lower)
[NOTE: As of July 2015, there are no longer half-paying passenger. Children (3-11 years old) are now treated as full-paying passengers.]
• 15-17 years old without companion
• 13-14 years old are not allowed to board the vessel without companion
• Parents or guardians must endorse the minor to 2Go's boarding personnel and sign the waiver provided at the port prior to boarding. Parents or guardians and minor are also required to bring any valid ID.
• Only immediate family members or recognized guardian are allowed to endorse a minor passenger.
• 60 years old and above
• Photocopy any valid ID with birth date and present to the teller for issuance of your ticket
• Pregnant passengers who are above 20 weeks (5 months) of pregnancy provide a medical certificate from her Obstetrician attesting to her fitness to travel by sea.
• Pregnant passengers will be checked by 2GO's vessel physician prior to boarding. Only the Vessel Physician can decide if she will be allowed to board the vessel or not.
• Livestock, Pets and Plants
- Livestock (fighting cocks) - permit from the Bureau of Animal and Industry
- Pets that are properly caged and permit from the Bureau of Animal and Industry
- Plants and other flora - permit from the Bureau of Plant Industry
- Marine Products - permit from Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
• Required documents
- Death Certificate
- Embalming certificate (at least 15 days)
- Permit to transfer
- Barangay Certificate
- Human Quarantine
• Ticket owner must present one (1) valid ID.
• If ticket will be refunded by a representative, he/she must present the following documents:
- original ticket to be refunded• Ticket is non-transferable.
- one (1) valid ID of the owner
- authorization letter from the ticket owner allowing the representative to refund his/her ticket in his/her behalf
- one (1) valid ID of the representative
Free Baggage Allowance
• 75 kilos free baggage allowance for every one (1) full paying passenger excluding infant and half paying
- personal things only• Items not included in the free baggage allowance
- business merchandise
- construction and agricultural materials
- sports equipment
Last edited by BatCaveMan; July 25th, 2015 at 02:34 AM.
This is very helpful information, pushtor! Ive got several questions that i wish to ask: (1) So even if I know now that the boat normally departs 1 or 2 hours delayed, I still should be at the port 15 minutes before 0800? (2) The 2G0 that will be departing from Pier 4 in Manila - will it head straight to Caticlan or will it still make a stop at Batangas? (3) The 2G0 ship that departs from Caticlan - will it also dock at Pier 4 in Manila? (4) NN is Negros Navigation, right? But I am not so sure with ATS. Could that be Aboitiz __ __?
March 3rd, 2013 #4
1. Yes, that's the policy of the port. Shhh... But if you have ticket and you know someone ranking official and inside the RORO terminal ticketing then the door is open.
2 to 3. that's their trip advisory in their website but i don't have further information about that. sorry. maybe i can get the answer soon.
March 3rd, 2013 #5
March 5th, 2013 #6
March 5th, 2013 #7
March 13th, 2013 #8
2go travels now offer caticlan to Odiongan(romblon) trip vice versa. Check it on my other post. now it will be easier to go to Romblon. Bad news for pumpboat to and from Romblon, i am sure they will be affected.
July 18th, 2013 #9Short-Staying Guest
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- I love Cebu
Hello! I read somewhere na may bago na competition ang 2GO para Batangas-Caticlan. Fast Cats ba ang tawag doon? Nagbyahe na ba to?
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 15Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 01:27 PM
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 18Last Post: January 16th, 2016, 11:24 PM
By XbiN in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 5Last Post: June 3rd, 2015, 09:56 AM
By XbiN in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 0Last Post: March 18th, 2014, 06:22 AM
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 6Last Post: February 21st, 2014, 06:47 PM