March 2nd, 2013 #1
Caticlan to Batangas Ship Schedule
2GO is the only ship that caters travelers direct to Batangas from Caticlan vice versa.
Departure Schedule from Caticlan to Batangas: 8:00AM everyday except Tuesday.
Departure Schedule from Batangas to Caticlan: 9:00PM everyday except Monday.
It is advisable to check in one (1) hour before the Departure. The Caticlan Jetty Port has a rule of 15 minutes cut-off time for issuing Terminal Ticket. It means even if you have a reservation ticket, but you're late your ticket is good as nothing. All you can do is to have it rescheduled or refunded.
The 0800H ETD is not always the exact time of departure. It's always between 0900H and 1000H. The reason for this is because Caticlan Jetty Port has only one (1) ramp for ship to dock. And there is another RoRo departure schedule at 0600H and arrival at around 0700H. 2GO ship expected time of docking in Caticlan port is around 0730H.
As of March 2014, the following is the fare, inclusive of 1 meal, of 2GO from Caticlan to Batangas and vice versa.
Type of Accommodation Fare Economy Php 950 Tourist Php 1,006 Cabin for 4 or 6 Php 1,193 Suite Php 3,500 for 2 pax
If you have children below the age of 3, you are required to pay Php 205/child for insurance (not necessarily fare).
NOTE: If you're going to purchase your ticket with an agent, you will be charged a non-refundable agent fee between Php 170 and Php 200 on top of the boat fare. Your only best bet to avoid this fee is to purchase your ticket at 2GO office in Caticlan. Don't be misled with the 2GO office in Boracay situated along the Main Road in Sitio Manggayad because it's just a ticketing agent.
Here's a guide for those who will be bringing their private cars to Batangas via 2GO:
• It is advisable that you make prior reservations at 2GO office for your car. It's not necessary that you go there in person. It is sufficient that you contact 2GO Caticlan through telephone number (036) 288 7693. The fee is Php 8,600+ including the fare of one driver. The other companion, if there's any, shall secure a separate ticket from any 2GO ticketing office/agents.
• Make sure that you'll be at the 2GO's office/Caticlan Jetty Port before 6am on the day of the voyage. Should you arrive in Caticlan the day before your departure, proceed to 2GO's office before 4pm.
Some notes when refunding a 2GO ticket:
• You must go back to the 2GO outlet where you bought your ticket. Keep in mind that it cannot be refunded anywhere else.
• Present a valid ID that matches the name you used on the ticket.
• If, for instance, you paid for bus ticket from Cubao to Batangas, it will not be refunded. You will be given a "pass" that you can use to ride the bus, when you go to Batangas. The amount of the bus ticket is around Php 200.
• Take note that you will not get the face amount on the ticket. 2GO will deduct a penalty charge. More or less, you will be refunded a little above 50% of the face amount on your ticket.
* 2GO Shipping is a union of NN and ATS passengers brand.
Last edited by BatCaveMan; May 30th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
March 2nd, 2013 #2
2GO Travel Advisory
To our valued 2GO Travel passengers, we would like to inform that starting APRIL 16, 2013, all our vessel trips will be transferred to the new MANILA NORTH HARBOR PORT, INC. (MNHPI) PIER 4 TERMINAL.
Pier 4 Terminal is accessed through North Harbor Zaragoza Gate
This is very helpful information, pushtor! Ive got several questions that i wish to ask: (1) So even if I know now that the boat normally departs 1 or 2 hours delayed, I still should be at the port 15 minutes before 0800? (2) The 2G0 that will be departing from Pier 4 in Manila - will it head straight to Caticlan or will it still make a stop at Batangas? (3) The 2G0 ship that departs from Caticlan - will it also dock at Pier 4 in Manila? (4) NN is Negros Navigation, right? But I am not so sure with ATS. Could that be Aboitiz __ __?
March 3rd, 2013 #4
1. Yes, that's the policy of the port. Shhh... But if you have ticket and you know someone ranking official and inside the RORO terminal ticketing then the door is open.
2 to 3. that's their trip advisory in their website but i don't have further information about that. sorry. maybe i can get the answer soon.
March 3rd, 2013 #5
March 5th, 2013 #6
March 5th, 2013 #7
March 13th, 2013 #8
2go travels now offer caticlan to Odiongan(romblon) trip vice versa. Check it on my other post. now it will be easier to go to Romblon. Bad news for pumpboat to and from Romblon, i am sure they will be affected.
July 18th, 2013 #9Short-Staying Guest
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- I love Cebu
Hello! I read somewhere na may bago na competition ang 2GO para Batangas-Caticlan. Fast Cats ba ang tawag doon? Nagbyahe na ba to?
July 18th, 2013 #10
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 9Last Post: May 18th, 2014, 09:56 PM
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 8Last Post: April 24th, 2014, 08:20 AM
By xbinboracay in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 0Last Post: March 18th, 2014, 09:05 AM
By xbinboracay in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 0Last Post: March 18th, 2014, 07:22 AM
By pushtor in forum Getting to, around and out of BoracayReplies: 6Last Post: February 21st, 2014, 07:47 PM